Sunday, September 14, 2008

Facebook

So I've mentioned facebook before, but I have to give it another shout-out. To those who check out our blog and our not on facebook, you should definitely sign up. It's like a blog only better because you can catch up with old friends who you haven't seen in who knows how long. I have caught up with over 150 people, most of whom I had long since lost contact with. You can post pictures, and videos on facebook just like a blog, and you can customize your page to have all sorts of applications from sports updates, to movie reviews, you name it, and chances are it's there. Also for those you enjoy pictures of Drew, I tend to have them up on facebook first. I have tracked down old schoolmates, missionary companions, and old bishops on facebook. I'm willing to bet that you will find all sorts of old friends/acquaintances on facebook. Give it shot, you won't regret it.

-Josh

No comments: